Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bintan, Bikini, Sarong!

Just back frm Bintan. Oh I love the island!! It's such a paradise for get away... Nice beach, nice weather, so romantic~~ :-D.
I received a set of bikini as Christmas gift frm my boyfriend. I never though of wearing bikini coz always think don have my size (esp the cup size), and no confident in my figure la~ oooh... but this Bintan trip totally changed my view abt myself! There are bikinis that suits me and I look good with bikini~ HA~

People will tend to be more daring than usual when you are at some place where u think no one knows you. :P I'm 1 of them. For the 3 days at the resort, except breakfast & dinner time, I'm with my bikini+sarong, walking frm resort room to the beach, having activities... :-) I felt at ease, total comfort. Partly bcoz of my boyfriend is with me :P

I love biniki! muahaha... Will be getting few more sets ;)


1 comment:

Ross.Chang said...

Hmm... never knew you are sooo into bikinies... dun have ur cup size? tot bikinies dun have to be exact cup one?... hahaha... slim down lar den u'll wear more lor... *lol*