Friday, October 15, 2004

Still TIRED

I'm so tired! Mentally & physically....
Just break for 1 week to Taiwan, now came back, still feel stagnant about work.... still the same old pissed off /hack care/ kinna attitude towards my work...

Y is tat so? What's wrong with me? Now everyday when woke up preparing to work, I felt very weak, thinking of boss's whinning abt dateline, peers figthing trying to snatch your job away... wat's with all these whinning & fighting?? Does it do anyone good?! Perhaps to someone, snatching others job & performing it better than the original owner could win them a promotion, status upgrade in the company, salary increament... oh welll..... I sound like a sour grape, don't I?

ALL I care now is staying as low profile as possible, best no one notice me, & getting the pay every month. Then at the end of the year receive my 13th mth salary, & next yr variable bonus.... THAT'S ALL I CARE NOW!!

No comments: